Friday, September 27, 2013

Sunday In The Country Part 5 - Gary Allan

All week I've been previewing WPOC's Sunday In The Country concert in Columbia, MD (which you can read here, here, here and here. Today, we conclude with the show's headliner Gary Allan.

Gary Allan's Set You Free is one of the most refreshing country albums released this year. It's modern country music for people who like their country with very little pop flair. The first single Every Storm (Runs Out Of Rain) is one of the finest country songs you'll hear on the radio and I don't think it surprised anyone when it went to No. 1 on the charts. I'll be very interested to see how the crowd responds to him after the party that is Florida Georgia Line. All I know is that I'm in for an awesome day of country music on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment