Wednesday, May 1, 2013

David Nail - Let It Rain

You know that the spring/summer concert season is kicking into full gear when I start attending three concerts in the span of a week. Last Thursday it was Aimee Mann/Ted Leo. Saturday it was Craig Morgan/Sarah Darling. And tonight I'm seeing David Nail from a front row table at my local under 300-seat venue. Seeing a performer with a booming voice like David's in a small venue will certainly be a treat. I saw him last summer at the annual Sunday in the Country show at Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD. Now THAT was a fun day of live country music. The show was headlined by Eric Church and also featured Justin Moore, Thompson Square, Jana Kramer and Craig Campbell.

Here's the video for the song that took David Nail to No. 1 on the country charts in 2011. I suspect he'll be playing this one tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment