Thursday, March 28, 2013

Billy Bragg - No One Knows Nothing Anymore

Billy and me at Ram's Head On Stage
I've had the good fortune of seeing Billy Bragg perform twice over the years. The first time was in the 90s opening for the Barenaked Ladies (that was kind of a strange pairing) and then again headlining a couple years ago at the Ram's Head On Stage (see the photo to the right). He's playing there again next month, but unfortunately, I can't attend.

Personal history aside, he's got a new album out and I've been hearing a ton of good things about it. But that really doesn't surprise me as he always brings the goodness whether he's singing about the political or the personal (word is Tooth & Nail is more of the latter). Here's the video for the fantastic first single from the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment