Friday, August 17, 2012

Soul Asylum - Stand Up and Be Strong

Soul Asylum has been one of my favorite bands for more than 20 years. I still play And The Horse They Rode In On and Grave Dancers Union whenever I need a boost. While not as high profile as they were in their heyday, they are still going strong. Their new record Delayed Reaction rocks which is a good thing because I'm seeing them play on Saturday at my local under 300 seat venue and then in two weeks in Virginia Beach opening for Cheap Trick (it's actually on the beach too!).

I couldn't find a regular Soul Asylum video from 2000-2009, so here they are on Leno with the first single off their record The Silver Lining. Enjoy!



And when you're done here, go to Totally Covered for another Soul Asylum video.

No comments:

Post a Comment